Discover the fascinating jewels of Auckland on a 3 - 3.5 hour Auckland Walking Tour where you will learn about Auckland's past and present historical and cultural highlights. We include all the inner Auckland City Attractions and Historic Sights on our Auckland City Discovery Tour. Wander the cobblestone streets and the narrow lanes as your highly knowledgeable local guide unfolds 2 centuries of Auckland's architectural legacy from Classical, Renaissance, Gothic to Baroque. On our Small Group Auckland Walking Tour, you will learn Auckland's early history from the arrival of Maori to the first colonial European settlers. This unique tour by our multi-award-winning tour company is an intimate Auckland Cultural & History Tour experience and photographer's delight as we see and learn about some of the most famous of our Auckland Attractions.
- Guided Auckland City Walking Tour as you learn about Auckland's historical past and its Cultural and Architectural highlights.
- Learn the history of some of the most important and historic Auckland city attractions.
- Tour and tickets can be booked here
- Enjoy an easy-paced walk of Auckland Downtown; suitable for most fitness levels.
- Learn about pre-European Auckland and the legacy of the founding fathers of Auckland.
- Marvel at Auckland's unique architecture and the Historic Category 1 protected buildings.
- A highly personal tour from an expert local guide (including audio ear piece) so you're guaranteed to hear your guide clearly.
Departures: Meeting Point is the Eastern Entrance to the Ferry Terminal Building - at the intersection of Quay Street and Lower Queen Street (right side looking towards the Harbour). Look out for your guide with the Auckland Walking Tour yellow flag. Morning Tour leaves promptly at 8:30am: Afternoon Tour at 1:00pm. Important that you are there 10 minutes before this time.
Children (8-14 years) $70.00