The ultimate Auckland Craft Beer Tasting experience over 4 hours at 3 unique Auckland Craft Breweries; all individual but iconic Auckland Attractions.
Learn about the diversity of Auckland’s craft beer on this fun, experiential Auckland Craft Beer Tasting Tour as you visit 3 of the magical Attractions in Auckland.
You’ll visit 3 of the following unique craft brewery locations: Garage Project, Hopscotch, Good George, Brothers, Behemoth, Galbraiths that make/serve some of the finest beers and you will get the chance to Taste a wide range of craft beers. Our Auckland Craft Beer Tasting Tour is ideal for friends getting together, those celebrating a birthday or anniversary or grooms-to-be looking for an idea for their "stag function" on our magical Afternoon Auckland Day Tour.
Your craft beer tasting, amongst others, will include ipa’s, stouts, lagers, pilsners, new sours, wit biers, gazes as you truly get and behind the scenes understanding of the history of craft beer brewing in New Zealand and how these breweries are leading the world in the creation of new craft beers
Enjoy touring through the actual brewing locations and get the behind the scenes understanding of the workings of a craft brewery.
At the final location of the tour, you can stay and enjoy a meal (not included in the tour price) or we will return you to your pick up location.
- Small Group Auckland Craft Beer Tasting Tour for that intimate and personal experience
- Taste a selection of craft beers at 3 of the finest Auckland Craft Breweries.
- Knowledgeable guide who will handle the logistics and navigation
- Downtown Auckland CBD Pick Up or elsewhere (groups) by agreed mutual arrangement
- Our vehicles can accommodate a maximum of 12 or 14 guests so assemble a group of a minimum of 4 of your friends
- Start time 12:45pm