The ultimate craft beer experience over 5-6 hours at 4 unique locations (with optional late lunch-not included) at our final destination.
Learn about the diversity of Auckland’s craft beer on this fun, experiential tour.
You’ll visit 4 of the following 4 of the following unique craft brewery locations: Garage Project, Urbanaut, Hopscotch, Good George, Brothers, Behemoth, Galbraiths that make/serve some of the finest beers and you will get the chance to sample them.
Your sampling, amongst others, will include ipa’s, stouts, lagers, pilsners, new sours, wit biers, gazes as you truly get and behind the scenes understanding of the history of brewing in New Zealand and how these breweries are leading the world in the creation of new craft beers
Enjoy touring through the actual brewing locations and get the behind the scenes understanding of the workings of a craft brewery.
At the final location of the tour, you can enjoy a meal (not included in the tour price) or we will return you to your pick up location.
- Small Group Tour for that intimate and personal experience
- Taste a selection of craft beers at 4 separate locations
- At the end of the tour there is a reasonably-priced lunch option (not included in the tour price)
- Knowledgeable guide who will handle the logistics and navigation
- Downtown Auckland CBD Pick Up or elsewhere by agreed mutual arrangement
- Our vehicles can accommodate a maximum of 14 guests so assemble a group of a minimum of 4 of your friends
- Start time 11:30am