Our 8-Hour Auckland Tour is a small group tour and is the most comprehensive 8-Hour Auckland Day Tour available. It is designed for those who want to spend the entire day exploring Auckland and the beautiful surrounding areas and want to see as much of Auckland as possible in this time. Our Auckland City Discovery Tour is ideal for those with only 1 Day in Auckland or also, as a Auckland Cruise Ship Tour where you are in Auckland for just 1 Day. We see all of the most famous of Auckland attractions including the most important tourist attractions in Auckland. But our Auckland Day Tour is more than just seeing the most famous Auckland tourist attractions as our Auckland Day Tour showcases the spectacular beauty, history, culture, fauna and flora of Auckland. We also have the time to venture further afield into the stunning countryside of Auckland with its rugged West Coast and black sand beaches. We take you off the beaten track so you can see the real Auckland and also do some Wine Tasting at one of the first Vineyards in Auckland and New Zealand (included in our tour price).
Sit back and relax in the luxury and comfort of one of our Mercedes Benz vehicles on our magical Auckland Scenic Day Tour while you marvel at the stunning Auckland City attractions and the attractions further afield. You will truly have a day to remember as your professional, affable and highly knowledgeable tour guide unfolds the breathtaking scenery and takes you out of the concrete jungle and into the stunning landscapes that surround the city.
Our 8-Hour Auckland Day Tour includes:
- Free Auckland CBD Hotel pick up and drop off (also Cruise Ship Terminals).
- See close to 100 of the most famous Auckland Attractions
- Small group Auckland Tour that can accommodate either a maximum of 11 or 14 people
- All of the most famous Auckland City Attractions including a trip over the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Devonport and North Head
- Auckland Waterfront and Viaduct
- Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive and Achilles Point
- Remuera, Orakei Basin and Historic Mount Eden
- Kumeu Countryside, Waimauku, Coatesville and Riverhead
- The amazing Gannet Colony at Muriwai Beach
- Lunch at the historic Riverhead Tavern(1857) on the uppermost finger of the Waitemata Harbour (not included in tour price)
- Wine Tasting at one of Auckland’s Finest Vineyards (tasting fees included)
- The fabulous Auckland Domain with its Fernery, Museum and Wintergardens
- Iconic Parnell
- Book our Auckland Tour at www.aucklandscenictours.co.nz/full-day-auckland-tour/