Our Auckland Walking Tour - Shore Excursion- is specifically designed for those arriving on a Cruise Chip at the Auckland Cruise Terminal, as that is where our Guided Auckland Walking Tour starts and finishes. There are both morning and afternoon options available.
Discover the fascinating jewels and Auckland tourist attractions on our 3 - 3.5 hour Auckland City Small Group Walking Tour as you immerse yourself in Auckland's past and present historical and cultural highlights. We include all the inner City Auckland Attractions and Historic Sights. Wander the cobblestone streets and the narrow lanes on our Auckland City Discovery Tour as our highly knowledgeable local guide unfolds 2 centuries of Auckland's architectural legacy from Classical, Renaissance, Gothic to Baroque. On our Auckland Walking Tour, you will see some of the main Auckland City attractions but additionally, learn about Auckland's early history from the arrival of Maori to the first colonial European settlers. This unique tour by multi-award-winning tour company is an intimate experience and photographer's delight.
Tour and Tickets can be booked at www.aucklandscenictours.co.nz/auckland-shore-excursion-guided-half-day-walking-tour-4-hours/
- Guided Auckland City Walking Tour as you see all the main Auckland City Attractions and learn of Auckland's historical past and its cultural and architectural highlights.
- Enjoy an easy-paced walk; suitable for most fitness levels.
- Learn about pre-European Auckland and the legacy of the founding fathers of Auckland.
- Marvel at Auckland's unique architecture and the Historic Category 1 protected buildings.
- A highly personal tour from an expert local guide (including audio earpiece) so you're guaranteed to hear your guide clearly.
- Book our Auckland Walking Tour - Shore Excursion at www.aucklandscenictours.co.nz/auckland-shore-excursion-guided-half-day-walking-tour-4-hours/
Departures: Meeting Point is the Eastern Entrance to the Ferry Terminal Building - at the intersection of Quay Street and Lower Queen Street (right side looking towards the Harbour). Look out for your guide with the Auckland Walking Tour yellow flag. Morning Tour leaves promptly at 8:30am: Afternoon Tour at 1:00pm. Important that you are there 10 minutes before this time.
Children (8-14 years) $70.00