Discover the fascinating jewels of Auckland on a 3 - 3.5 hour walking tour of Auckland's past and present historical and cultural highlights. Wander the cobblestone streets and the narrow lanes as your highly knowledgeable local guide unfolds 2 centuries of Auckland's architectural legacy from Classical, Renaissance, Gothic to Baroque. Learn Auckland's early history from the arrival of Maori to the first colonial European settlers. This unique tour by multi-award-winning tour company is an intimate experience and photographer's delight.
- Guided walking tour of Auckland City's highlights as you learn of Auckland's historical past.
- Enjoy an easy-paced walk; suitable for most fitness levels.
- Learn about pre-European Auckland and the legacy of the founding fathers of Auckland.
- Marvel at Auckland's unique architecture and the Historic Category 1 protected buildings.
- A highly personal tour from an expert local guide (including audio headsets) so you're guaranteed to hear your guide clearly.
Departures: Meeting Point is the Eastern Entrance to the Ferry Terminal Building - at the intersection of Quay Street and Lower Queen Street (right side looking towards the Harbour). Look out for your guide with the Auckland Walking Tour yellow flag. Morning Tour leaves promptly at 8:30am: Afternoon Tour at 1:00pm. Important that you are there 10 minutes before this time.
Children (8-14 years) $70.00