Our Full-Day Auckland Shore Excursion Tour is the most comprehensive 8 hour tour of Auckland available and is solely designed for those who are arriving in Auckland on a cruise ship and want to see as much of Auckland as possible. We have the time to venture further afield and also take you off the beaten track into the country, and the rugged West Coast and Wine Trail so you can see the real Auckland.
Sit back and relax while you marvel at the stunning attractions and unspoiled scenery of the City of Sails, as Auckland is affectionately known. You will truly have a day to remember as your fun and friendly tour guide unfolds the breathtaking scenery and takes you out of the concrete jungle and into the stunning landscapes that surround the city.
Our full-day tours include:
- Free pick up and drop off from your cruise ship. There is flexibility on the start and finish time of this tour and is tailored to the time each cruise ship is in port on respective days through the year
- Small group tours that can accommodate either a maximum of 11 or 14 people
- The iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Devonport and North Head
- Auckland Waterfront and Viaduct
- Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive and Achilles Point
- Remuera, Orakei Basin and Historic Mount Eden
- Kumeu Countryside, Waimauku, Coatesville and Riverhead
- The amazing Gannet Colony at Muriwai Beach
- Lunch at the historic Riverhead Tavern(1857) on the uppermost finger of the Waitemata Harbour
- Wine Tasting at one of Auckland’s Finest Vineyards
- The fabulous Auckland Domain with its Fernery, Museum and Wintergardens
- Iconic Parnell