Our 8-Hour Auckland Day Tour Shore Excursion Tour is the most comprehensive 8 hour Auckland Day Tour available. It is solely designed for those who are arriving in Auckland on a cruise ship and want to see as much of Auckland as possible in the time available in port. On our Auckland Day Tour we see all of the most famous Auckland Attractions, both the Auckland City Attractions and those Auckland attractions further afield. We have the time to venture on our Auckland City Discovery tour into West Auckland as we take you off the beaten track into the country, and the rugged West Coast and Wine Trail so you can see all the real Auckland Tourist Attractions. We also visit one of the oldest Vineyards in Auckland and New Zealand and so some Wine Tasting (included in our tour price).
Sit back and relax in one of our Mercedes 12 or 15 seaters on our Auckland Tour while you marvel at the stunning Auckland Attractions and unspoiled scenery of the City of Sails, as Auckland is affectionately known. You will truly have a day to remember as your fun and friendly tour guide unfolds the breathtaking scenery and takes you out of the concrete jungle and into the stunning landscapes and attractions in Auckland and outside the city.
Book our Auckland Tour - Shore Excursion - Full Day - 8 Hours here.
Our Small Group 8-Hour Auckland Day Tour includes:
- Free pick up and drop off from your cruise ship. There is flexibility on the start and finish time of this tour and is tailored to the time each cruise ship is in port on respective days through the year
- Small group tours that can accommodate either a maximum of 11 or 14 people
- See close to 100 of the most famous Auckland Attractions
- We include all of the most famous Auckland City Attractions plus the wider Auckland attractions
- A trip over the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Devonport and North Head
- Auckland Waterfront and Viaduct
- Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive and Achilles Point
- Remuera, Orakei Basin and Historic Mount Eden
- Kumeu Countryside, Waimauku, Coatesville and Riverhead
- The amazing Gannet Colony at Muriwai Beach
- Lunch at the historic Riverhead Tavern(1857) on the uppermost finger of the Waitemata Harbour (not included in tour price)
- Wine Tasting at one of Auckland’s Finest Vineyards (included in tour price)
- The fabulous Auckland Domain with its Fernery, Museum and Wintergardens
- Iconic Parnell
Price (NZ Dollars):