This Day Trip from Auckland is the proud recipient of the 2019 Best Group Tour in the World and the Trip Advisor 2020 #1 Travel Experience in New Zealand www.aucklandscenictours.co.nz/awards/. Our Hobbiton Movie Set Tour and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Tour is the best and most inexpensive way to see New Zealand’s two most iconic and famous attractions, The Hobbiton Movie Set (Lord of the Rings and The Trilogy) and the Waitomo Glowworm Caves in this full Day Trip from Auckland.
Be fascinated as the magical world of Hobbiton comes to life and see and take photos in front of your favourite places like the Hobbit holes, the Shire, the Green Dragon Inn. Be captivated by the thousands of magical glowworms as you glide silently by boat in the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. All admission fees are included as well as a café-style lunch at The Homestead at Waitomo. You can book your Hobbiton Movie Set Tour & Tickets (guided) and your Waitomo Glowworm Caves Tour & Tickets (guided) today at www.aucklandscenictours.co.nz/hobbiton-waitomo-caves-day-tour/
Our Hobbiton Movie Set & Waitomo Glowworm Caves Full Day Tour from Auckland includes:
- Free pick-up and drop-off at all Downtown Auckland CBD hotels.
- Small group tours that can accommodate either a maximum of 11 or 14 people.
- Visit, on our Hobbiton Movie Set Tour and Waitomo Glowworm Caves Tour, New Zealand’s two most famous attractions.
- Specially brewed beverage at The Green Dragon Inn.
- A fully guided tour of The Hobbiton Movie Set with an expert tour guide.
- A fully guided tour of The Waitomo Glowworm Caves with an expert tour guide.
- Remarkable stalactites, stalagmites and thousands of tiny glowworms during your guided tour of the famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Finish the Tour with The Boat Ride on the river in the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, the oldest attraction in New Zealand.
- Includes café-style lunch at the Homestead at Waitomo
- Highly knowledgeable local tour guide
- Book your Hobbiton Movie Set Tour & Tickets and your Waitomo Glowworm Caves Tour & Tickets here.
Youth(8-14 Years) 175.00
Child (4-7 Years) 149.00
Infant (0-3 Years) 99.00