Taste wine, food and enjoy a vineyard lunch plus visits to 2 Sculpture Art Trails on this Full Day Tour from Auckland. En route to Matakana, your knowledgeable tour guide will take a detour to the quaint village of Puhoi, settled in 1863 by the Bohemians, where you will also stop at the Puhoi Cheese Factory and taste some premium cheeses.
Then you will visit Sculptureum, with its 750 different art works, a unique world-class art destination which will give you the opportunity to unlock the imagination, fuel creativity and ignite the mind before your vineyard lunch.
Your next stop will be at the Brick Bay Vineyard where art and wine are truly entwined. Here you will sample 3 of their current wines, enjoy an a la carte vineyard lunch with a glass of Brick Bay wine; then afterwards, you will walk along elegant boardwalks that lead through native trees with abundant bird life as you explore their Sculpture trail where you will discover an ever changing exhibition of over 50 sculptures.
Then finally, before we leave the Warkworth area and head back to Auckland, you will get the opportunity to taste some award-winning handcrafted artisan chocolates.
Our 8-Hour Matakana Day Tour includes:
- Free Auckland CBD Hotel pick up and drop off (also Cruise Ship Terminals).
- Small group Auckland Tour that can accommodate a maximum of 10 people
- Cheese tasting at Puhoi including Coffee or Tea
- Entrance fees to Sculptureum Art World
- Wine Tasting at Brick Bay Vineyard
- A la Carte Lunch (limited menu) at Brick Bay Vineyard including a glass of Brick Bay Wine
- Brick Bay Sculpture Trail ticket and map
- Hand-made Chocolate Tasting
- Book our Auckland Tour at here.